PROSPECTIVE KPU STUDENTS
CURRENT FACULTY OF HEALTH STUDENTS
Have questions about:
- Course planning?
- Transfer credit?
- Progression towards graduation?
- Academic standing and GPA?
Book an appointment with an FOH Academic Advisor via Advisor Connect. A limited number of 30 minute student advising appointments will be available during this time and may be booked online.
Declaration Into BSN/BPN for Health Foundations students - Requirements
Declaration into BSN/BPN for Health Foundations students - Deadlines
Declaration into BSN/BPN for Health Foundations students - Program Declaration Form
Declaration into BSN/BPN for Health Foundations students - Competitve Declaration Process
Central Advising also offers Extended Drop In Advising. Hours and locations can be found online: https://kpu.ca/advising/contact-us/drop-in.
- Arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of a drop-in session at the Advising Department. Your name will be recorded on a drop-in sign up sheet where students will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only a limited number of drop-ins can be seen within a given time period, so show up on time to ensure you get your name on the list.
- Drop-in appointments are offered on the Surrey. Richmond and Langley campuses every week and consist of 10-minute individual appointments.
- Students that come to drop-ins are expected to come with very specific questions.
- Drop-ins are not intended to answer general or complex questions and students are encouraged to do their own research prior to seeing an advisor.
- If you have questions involving more work, please make a Full Appointment via Advisor Connect.