PROSPECTIVE KPU STUDENTS
CURRENT FACULTY OF HEALTH STUDENTS
Have questions about:
- Course planning?
- Transfer credit?
- Progression towards graduation?
- Academic standing and GPA?
Book an appointment with an FOH Academic Advisor via Advisor Connect. A limited number of 30 minute student advising appointments will be available during this time and may be booked online.
Central Advising also offers Extended Drop In Advising. Hours and locations can be found online: http://kpu.ca/advising/contact-us/drop-in.
- Arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of a drop-in session at the Advising Department. Your name will be recorded on a drop-in sign up sheet where students will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only a limited number of drop-ins can be seen within a given time period, so show up on time to ensure you get your name on the list.
- Drop-in appointments are offered on the Surrey. Richmond and Langley campuses every week and consist of 10-minute individual appointments.
- Students that come to drop-ins are expected to come with very specific questions.
- Drop-ins are not intended to answer general or complex questions and students are encouraged to do their own research prior to seeing an advisor.
- If you have questions involving more work, please make a Full Appointment via Advisor Connect.