Kwantlen Polytechnic University faculty and staff are donating much-needed supplies to...Read More
Faculty of Health
Faculty of Health
The next available intake for the HCAP program will be Fall (September 2020)
The application deadline for the Fall (September) 2020 intake has been extended. Seats are limited; apply online at kpu.ca/apply
For further details, please refer to kpu.ca/admission/deadlines-extended
For information on the admission requirements for this program, please visit the University Calendar.
British Columbia’s healthcare and wellness sector is growing quickly, as is the need for trained professionals and specialists. If you thrive on helping others and want to make your mark in this dynamic field, our Faculty of Health has several unique and in-demand programs for certificate, diploma, degree, and post-baccalaureate degree programs, including nursing, psychiatric nursing, traditional Chinese medicine, and health care services.
You’ll be able to transfer your technical and communication skills easily to a fast-paced work environment after training in a variety of settings, including our modern facilities with advanced simulation technology and professional lab environments with impactful small-group learning.
- University Calendar, Faculty of Health - for the most up to date program and course descriptions, admission requirements and pre-requisites.
- Office of the Registrar - for information on transfer credit, student enrolment services, semester dates and deadlines and registration.
- Tuition Estimator - an estimator tool used to calculate approximate tuition costs.
- Student Awards & Financial Assistance - for the most up to date information regarding Student Aid BC Funding, BC Student Assistance applications and other financial opportunities.
- Career Services - for Career Connection, Volunteer Services and Co-op Opportunities.
In 1997 Rimi Afroze missed picking up her degree in Bangladesh because her academic success brought misogynist intimidation that forced her to leave the country.
Today, Afroze finally made...Read More