International and Exchange Students are requried to attend two sessions of Orientation. Both sessions are full of critical information to ensure your successful start at KPU, but they are also a lot of fun!
- - Meet other students in your classes/program
- - Pick up your books, KPU Card, and Transit Pass
- - Hear advice from senior students in your program
- - Learn about KPU's history, and all of the resources and services available to you
- - Tour the campus
- - Enjoy food, fun, and entertainment
- - Win prizes!
Orientation Day 2
- - Meet and interact with other International & Exchange Students
- - Learn about Medical Service Plan (BC-MSP) and your Medical Insurance
- - Hear about Study Permit renewals and Visa information
- - Participate in workshops to ensure registration in classes
- - A copy of your study permit (not applicable to exchange/visiting students)
- - Your 9-digit Student Number
- - Your Canadian home address
- - Government-issued picture ID (Passport, Drivers License)
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 604-599-2714
Registration for Orientation has begun!
We would like to thank our 2018 Fall Orientation Sponsors: