Sport and Recreation
Sport & Recreation
As KPU takes steps to minimize risk and exposure to the COVID-19 virus for all students and employees, we are temporarily suspending our fitness centres operations at all KPU campuses effective noon March 16th, 2020. This includes all activities in the gym and all fitness classes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the health and wellbeing of our community is paramount. We look forward to welcoming students and employees back to our fitness centres when we are able to resume regular operations.
For any questions regarding fitness, sport or recreation programming, please contact the Sport & Recreation department directly.
KPU Sport & Rec proudly offers the following services for all students, staff, faculty, and alumni with a valid KPU ID.
- FREE Fitness Center Membership and affordable classes, view our hours and rates.
- View our fitness facilities on all KPU campuses.
- Various fitness classes on Surrey, Richmond, and Langley. See our fitness schedule.
- Health & Wellness information
- Intramural sport leagues & tournaments for KPU community*, Register here!
- Flexible personal training rates
- View our Trainer Bios
- Drop-in Ping Pong at Richmond & Tech!
- New Sport & Rec Spotlight feature, Apply Now!
- New Sport & Rec Volunteer Opportunities!
For more information on health, wellness, sport, and recreation initiatives at KPU, please contact us!
*KPU Community includes current KPU students, employees and alumni with valid KPU ID
Click Here to see KPU's Physical Wellness Video