You've made the right choice. Stay in your courses and we'll help you succeed!
The first few weeks of class are the most important yet challenging. Don't withdraw from your courses, stay in them and utilize the many resources KPU offers to help you succeed in your studies and finish your education sooner. We are student-centred and here to help you succeed in your educational endeavours.
Here are some of the many tips and resources we offer:
- Chat with your instructor regularly if you have questions.
- Visit the Learning Centre for many helpful resources.
- Use the many library resources available on campus.
- Visit an educational advisor for planning help.
- Enrol in a counselling workshop to succeed at KPU.
Wondering how to manage your studying time or maybe you need some advice on how-to write a paper? These are just a couple of the study skill seminars you can attend at KPU. Check out what is available on the counselling website at www.kpu.ca/counselling.
Please note: changes have been made to the times of the various seminars at Surrey Campus. Please check the counselling website for the most up-to-date information.
- Read the calendar to learn procedures and policies.
- Check the online registration guide for important dates and deadlines.
- Visit an admissions office if you have questions.
- Get involved! Join a club. Meet a study buddy!
- View all of our learner support services here.
Check out ONE.KPU.ca
KPU provides a student portal website that's made just for you. At ONE.KPU.ca you can find class updates, learn about events and connect with friends through your free KPU email account.