Welcome to Career Services! We proudly support KPU students and graduates in transitioning from the 'learning experience' to the 'working experience'.
Career Services provides the following services:
- provides resume, cover letter and interview workshops
- provides individual work search assistance to students upon request
- maintains and updates the Career Connection job posting system
- annually plans and executes Career Days
- assists employers by facilitating on campus recruitment
- provides employers with room rentals to conduct interviews or provide information sessions for students
- connects with employers and students through social networking systems such as Facebook and Twitter
- provides information on international internships and job opportunities
- provides information on external career training scholarships
- conducts mock interviews with students to help them prepare for the competitive nature of the job market
Career Services also provides various employment-related publications and magazines to assist KPU students in their search for employment. Come visit us on the Surrey Campus, Surrey Main Building, Room 136.