Welcome to the Faculty of Health Advising!
Advisors are here to guide you through your academic studies and support you in achieving your educational goals. They help students:
- - Explore programs
- - Determine course, program and graduation requirements
- - Plan course registration
- - Interpret academic regulations and policies
- - Discover KPU resources
A PROSPECTIVE KPU STUDENT?
Have you yet to apply to KPU?
We encourage you to first get in touch with:
- - Assist with how to apply
- - Financial assistance & awards
- - Conduct campus tours
- - Answer FAQs
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a prospective student, you need to first meet with a Future Students' Office Recruitment Coordinator, prior to gaining access to see a Faculty of Health Academic Advisor.
A CURRENT KPU STUDENT/FACULTY OF HEALTH STUDENT?
We encourage you to book a 30 minute advising appointment at Advisor Connect with:
- Faculty of Health Academic Advisor
They can assist with:
- - Course Planning
- - Transfer Credits
- - Progression towards Graduation
- - Academic standing and GPA
For more information about which advising team can help you, please refer to the "Who Should I See?" information here
- - Only a limited number of drop-ins can be seen within a given time period, so show up on time to ensure you can get your name on the list.
- - Is offered on the Surrey, Richmond and Langley campuses every week and consist of 10 minute first come first served sessions.
- - Students that come to drop-ins are epxected to come with very specific questions.
- - Drop-ins are not intended to answer general questions and students are encouraged to do their own research prior to seeing an advisor.
Central Advising Regular Drop-In Schedule
|CAMPUS||LOCATION||DATE & TIMES|
|KPU Langley||Student Enrollment Services||
Wednesday: 1pm to 3pm (Last appointment 2:45pm)
The following are direct contacts that can assist you with your inquiries regarding the following programs:
Nicki Pearson, Academic Advisor
Educational Advisor – All programs
|Laurel Tien, Admissions Chair||Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing||Laurel.Tien@kpu.ca
|Laurel Tien, Admissions Chair||Bachelor of Science in Nursing||Laurel.Tien@kpu.ca
|Laurel Tien, Admissions Chair||Bachelor of Science in Nursing Advanced Entry||Laurel.Tien@kpu.ca
|Sherilyn Sweeney||Graduate Nurse Internationally Educated||Sherilyn.Sweeney@kpu.ca
|Sharon Leitch||Health Care Assistant Program||Sharon.Leitch@kpu.ca
|Radhika Kumar||Health Unit Coordinator Program||Radhika.Kumar@kpu.ca
|Gurp Chahal||Health Foundations Certificate||
|Dr. John Yang||Traditional Chinese Medicine-Acupuncture Program||