Melville School of Business offers four Post Baccalaureate and two Graduate Diploma programs at its Civic Plaza Campus in Surrey. For a complete list of courses as well as curricular requirements for each program, click on the program name in the image below.
OSCM and TMAS students - Join the OTM club!
- Join the KPU Operations and Supply Chain Management & Technical Management and Services (OTM) Student Club
- Get involved and take on a leadership role
Accounting students - Join the ASK
- Join the Accounting Society of Kwantlen (ASK)
Accounting students - Join the KPU Accounting Hub
- Join the KPU Accounting Hub (via Moodle self-enrollment)
- If you have questions about the self-enrollment process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting students - Join CPABC Career Connect
- Join CPABC Career Connect - There is no fee to join and you'll get access to great resources
Understanding KPU's Grading System, prerequisite requirements and planning your courses is essential to smoothly progressing through your program. Review this page and make an appointment with a Student Success Coach to ensure that you are on the right path.
Learning Centre Resources
For students, the four Kwantlen Learning Centres are facilities where any Kwantlen student can find individualized learning assistance and assessments, help with study skills and learning strategies, and free one-to-one and small group tutoring in a range of writing, math, and content areas.
Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards
Check out the wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards available.
Make an appointment with your student success coach for help in developing a personal statement that best showcases you.
Health & Wellness
Never hesitate to ask for help, especially during this challenging time – our counsellors are here to help you.