2024 Deadline February 27, 2024
January/February – Call for nominations
February – Nominations submitted
March – Award finalist announced and confirm acceptance of award
March / April – Publicized through KPU communications channels
Typically, nominations are made for organizations, rather than individuals. These organizations have typically been involved with KPU faculty, staff, students or alumni in the past year, or two. Nominations are routinely submitted by KPU faculty, staff, students, and/or alumni. For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominees will be evaluated by a written submission, offering support from faculty, staff, students, and/or alumni, and submitted to KPU’s Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic.
- The written submission should demonstrate the exemplary contributions of the nominee and, additionally, indicate whether, and in what ways, the nominee has 1) enhanced student’s experience; increased research and scholarship; and/or enriched the KPU faculty, staff, student, or alumni experience.
- The written submission should be no more than 400 words and must also be accompanied by 2 letters of support about the impact to the KPU community and may include up to 3 links to supporting articles, videos or other online materials, and newsletters. However, the quality of the main nomination letter will be the primary factor used in determining eligibility.
- In the event that there is no community member or organization nominated, KPU’s Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic reserves the right to identify a deserving community partner to recognize. There is no requirement for the award to be given in every year.
- Previous award recipients are not eligible to receive awards in back-to-back nomination cycles, however previous nominations are encouraged to resubmit.