Register for CPS Courses
Sponsoring Organization: if you wish to sponsor an employee and be invoiced for tuition fees, a Sponsorship Letter (Template.pdf, Requirements.pdf) is required to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration.
- Search for a specific course by typing in the subject, course name or number in the top search bar (e.g., nursing, 9030, etc.), click SEARCH;
- Select the course by clicking on CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Note: be sure you've selected the correct course with the dates you want to register for). This will add the course to your shopping cart;
- To purchase a course/s, click on the SHOPPING CART in the top right and click CHECKOUT (Note: you can also remove courses at this point by clicking on the trash can icon next to the course name);
- You will then be taken to a SIGN IN page where you will have the following options:
- Returning KPU or CPS student? Scroll down and click on the grey SIGN IN button which will take you to the KPU OneLogin page (Note: you will need your 9-digit KPU student number and password. If you've forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot Password?' or reach out to our IT Service Desk at email@example.com)
Need assistance with registration? Contact us at:
CPS courses are 100% non-refundable after registration. Please visit our Policies page for more information on refunds, information and privacy, student code of conduct, etc.