Please ensure you have completed your online application and reviewed the requirements for your entrance package submission before uploading to Slideroom. Please be aware there is a supplemental fee and data privacy consent required when creating a Slideroom profile.
The Fashion Marketing Program is a limited intake program with 30 first year seats available each Fall intake.
Once you have completed your application, you will receive detailed instructions on how to submit your Entrance Package through an online submission platform.
Each applicant will submit an Entrance Package as detailed below:
- Letter of Interest (3-5 pages typewritten, single spaced, 12 pt. font) and must include:
- A summary of knowledge about the field of fashion marketing.
- A statement of personal goals for applying to the program.
- A brief write-up including personal examples related to as many of the following skills as possible (2-3 paragraphs for each): working in a team, working independently, problem solving, developing personal management, organizational and stress management skills. Examples could come from school, work, play, sports activities etc.
- Scanned copies of high school and post-secondary transcripts (in addition to official transcripts requested by Admissions)
- A resume
- Two letters of reference
- Participate in a mandatory info session about the Fashion Marketing Program (either in person or online). Visit our information session page to sign up or email email@example.com to receive the online link.