The Technical Apparel Program is a limited intake program with 22 seats available each Fall intake. Once you have completed your application, you will receive instructions on how to submit your Entrance Package through an online submission platform.
Each applicant will submit the following Entrance Package for review:
The package must include all of the following:
1. A current resume/curriculum vitae
2. Two letters of recommendation
3. A self-assessment summarizing the following:
- Who are you? What is your story?
- Why is this particular program for you?
- How would your prior experience contribute to the program and to your fellow classmates?
- What is your existing knowledge of technical apparel?
- What do you hope to gain from being in this program? Include your short and long term goals.
The self-assessment can be submitted using one of the following formats:
- A video submission (3-5 minutes via YouTube)
- A PowerPoint/PDF or Prezi submission
- A written narrative (800-1000 words)
Eligible applicants who have met the application and documentation submission requirements will be contacted for an interview. Interviews can be in-person, by teleconference, or through Skype. For an early interview, please submit your Entrance Package as soon as possible.