- How do I access MAP?
- How do I audit my current program?
- How do I change my program?
- What if I want to audit a different program or University Calender Year?
- Where can I get more information?
How do I access MAP?
Note: MAP is ony available to students once they're issued a time ticket to register, plus students in Trades programs leading to a KPU credential. MAP is not available to Continuing & Professional Studies (CPS), General Interest (GI), and other non-credential-seeking enrollees.
How do I audit my current program?
At login you're shown an audit for the program and University Calendar Year that's currently active on your student record.
How do I change my program?
If you're actually pursuing a different program than is shown in your default audit, go to kpu.ca/declaration to change your program. Don’t delay, as certain deadlines apply.
What if I want to audit a different program or Calender Year?
Click the What If option under the Worksheets tab.
- Choose a Calendar Year and Program.
- If appropriate, choose a Major, Concentration, and Minor.
- Click Process What-If (or Print / Save as PDF). Note: To include any transfer credits granted in the current semester, or registered classes in a future semester, in a What-If audit, you must tick the box to "Include preregistered classes".