- How do I access MAP?
- How do I audit my current program?
- How do I change my program?
- What if I want to audit a different program or University Calender Year?
- Where can I get more information?
How do I access MAP?
Note: MAP is only available to students once they're issued a time ticket to register, plus those students in Trades programs that lead to a KPU credential. MAP is not available to Continuing & Professional Studies (CPS) students, General Interest (GI) students, nor other non-KPU-credential-seeking enrollees.
How do I audit my current program?
At login you're shown an audit for the program and University Calendar Year that's currently active on your student record.
How do I change my program?
If you're actually pursuing a different program than is shown in your default audit, go to kpu.ca/declaration to change your program. Don’t delay, as certain deadlines apply.
What if I want to audit a different program or University Calender Year?
Click the What If option on your audit.
- Choose a University Calendar Year and Program.
- If appropriate, choose a Major, Concentration, or Minor. (Note: If you remove a Concentration, a bug in the software gives an error. Just ignore it and click X to close the error message. The audit will be calculated correctly. This bug will be fixed in the next version of the software.)
- Scroll down and click Process. Note: You must tick the box for Preregistered courses to include registered classes in a future semester. (Apply to graduate only once you've actually begun your final term of coursework.)