Our sponsors are key to making this event possible. We are actively seeking conference sponsorship. See below for details and contact email@example.com additional information.
This two-day conference will bring together academic and community-based leaders who are working to understand and advance place-based food systems as a foundational element of sustainable society. Participants will share and learn about the latest research, on-the-ground experiences and identify directions for strategic, synergistic, and concerted future study and action. We anticipate 300 attendees from North America and abroad that include both key community food system actors as well as leading academics.
In order to unite place-based food system theory and practice, the conference will showcase local and regional businesses through procurement and sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunities for your organization include, but are not limited to:
- Evening reception/ program ($10,000): Conference reception to include refreshments and invited speakers showcasing Indigenous food culture.
- Keynote speaker ($5,000): Invited global experts will be providing keynote addresses, focused on specific aspects of place-based food systems throughout the conference. Sponsors can support their participation.
- Lunch (full $6,000; partial $3,000): Lunch menu will be sourced from local food producers and businesses.
- Breakfast (full $4,000; partial $2,000): Breakfast menu will be sourced from local food producers and business.
- Coffee Break ($3,000): Coffee breaks periodically throughout the conference will provide additional networking and informal discussion opportunities for participants.
- Conference programs ($1,000): printed conference program outlining presentations, events, speaker bios etc.
- Bursaries ($500/individual): Scholarship program to support qualified participants to attend conference where registration and accommodation fees would otherwise preclude their participation.
- Recognition in print and online promotion communications throughout the year leading up to and during the course of the event.
- Recognition in printed conference programs and signage at the conference.
- Recognition on conference website.
- Inclusion of sponsor information in participant packages
For more information please contact Naomi Robert (Naomi.firstname.lastname@example.org)