Skip to main content

Mask wearing is now a matter of personal preference at KPU. Their use in indoor public areas is strongly recommended. [Read more]

You are here

I Do Declare Arts

Are you waiting to officially “declare” in your Bachelor of Arts degree?  You might be ready already!  It’s very easy to declare, whether you’re an undeclared student (like all new students) or currently declared in a different program (diploma, associate degree, or a different major or minor).

If you are in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher), have at least 18 credits completed, and those credits include 3 credits of English and 6 credits in your intended major, you should declare!

Please watch the following videos for why you should declare, how you can do it, and to learn about some of the benefits of declaring.