Skip to main content

KPU is preparing for more on-campus activity in Fall 2021. For more on what’s happening for Summer and Fall 2021 [Read more]

KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

Tax Information - T4A

For scholarship/awards amounts of $500 or more, students must provide KPU with their Social Insurance Number (SIN). A T4A (Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income) tax slip will be issued by KPU for the amount paid in February or March of the following year for inclusion on the student’s income tax return.