Applications for Fall 2024 are now open! Want to know more about our fashion degree program? Unsure of how to organize your portfolio or what to include? Our next Portfolio Workshop will be held on Sat, Jan 20 from 10am - noon. Sign up for free HERE.
Have questions? Contact the Future Students Office at 604-599-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To many, it’s a piece of fabric. To you, it’s a blank canvas just waiting to be brought to life. Make your mark in the world of fashion with the longest-running four year degree program in Western Canada.
The Wilson School of Design's Bachelor of Design, Fashion Design & Technology program has an international reputation for building tomorrow’s fashion leaders. Our unique, industry-focused curriculum gives students the design skills, business acumen and marketing savvy they need to compete in the global fashion marketplace.
Many of our graduates hold innovative positions in local apparel and design companies in place well before graduation. Many more find that our often sold-out graduation showcase events, attended by industry and media, help launch their design career.
What makes our program so special?
- Our teachers are industry leaders who are plugged into the global fashion scene.
- Our program simulates a professional working environment and constantly adapts to reflect the changing marketplace.
- Our classrooms are equipped with cutting-edge technology used by industry.
- Our workplace practicum program opens the doors to top local companies such as lululemon, Arc’teryx, Aritzia, and Manuel Mendoza.
- Our international exchange program prepares students to become global fashion leaders.
- Our students study at fashion schools in London, England; Melbourne, Australia; Helsinki, Finland; Horsens, Denmark; Mexico; and Taipei, China.
- Our many inspiring guest speakers and presentations invite students to take their learning outside of the classroom and participate in the vibrant local design community.
If you’re ready to take your first steps towards a career in fashion design apply now.
The University Calendar is KPU's official guide to academic programs, courses, and regulations. It includes all the academic programs at KPU, the requirements for admission, the curricular requirements for graduation, the dates of the academic terms, and the fees. It is published by the University Registrar. View the University Calendar content for our Fashion Design & Technology program.