Want to know how much it will cost to attend the Wilson School of Design in one of our programs? Check out the KPU Tuition Estimator. If you have other questions please be sure to visit the Future Students' Office page.
In addition to the standard tuition and fees, students entering the Foundations in Design program should also factor in the cost of a laptop and recommended software in order to complete projects and course deliverables. Both PC and Apple laptops will satisfy the laptop requirements for the program.
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or later
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ Quad Core or equivalent
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5 (or equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 512GB SSD
MacBook (Apple) - Comparable specifications to the above PC requirements.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office Suite (available for download for KPU students here)
- Anti-Virus Software
Students may refer to this page to stay up to date on software and specification requirements.