Book Study Rooms
Where would you like to book a study room?
Book Study Rooms
The study rooms are intended as a place for KPU students to work and study together. They are not intended for individual study or as meeting rooms for the business of the University. Please be collegial and share the rooms in a spirit of cooperation. Individuals wishing a quiet study space can use our Silent or quiet Study areas shown on the maps below.
- Students reserving study rooms must be currently registered at KPU.
- Study rooms are to be used only for University studies.
- Rooms are for KPU students. Reservations by University employees for instructional, tutorial, examination or meetings use, etc., will not be accommodated.
- Reservations for purposes other than KPU studies will not be accommodated. External tutoring is not allowed.
- Students are limited to one booking per day for a minimum of 30 minutes up to a maximum of 2 hours per group, per day.
- Due to high demand, room bookings at the Richmond campus are limited to 3 per week per student.
- Study room reservations can start on the hour or on the half hour.
- Students may reserve a study room up to 14 days in advance during the semester.
- Only the student who makes the study room reservation can cancel it.
- Reservations can only be cancelled up until the time of the reservation start.
- If a room booking is not claimed within 10 minutes of its start time, the room may be reassigned.
- Bookings are required to secure the use of the room. Students using the room without booking may be asked to leave.
- Students who do not adhere to the above guidelines are subject to the Student Conduct Policy.
Study Room Locations