The NGO and Nonprofit Studies Certificate Program’s purpose is to equip students for entry-level employment opportunities in the nonprofit and related sectors. Recent high school graduates or mature learners, and those entering the workforce or changing careers can benefit from the program.
- Certificate program
- 10 courses can be completed in one year or can be spread out over time
- Unique programming combines Faculty of Arts and Melville School of Business courses
- Training for volunteer and entry-level work in the charitable and philanthropic sector
- Service learning means students have the opportunity to learn and acquire work skills and experience volunteering with local organizations
- Includes a broad range of course options that meet the wide variety of job opportunities within the nonprofit and related sectors
- Can be taken at the same time as a BA or BBA or on its own