Co-op (Co-operative Education)
Many of the School of Business programs offer a Co-op option, see below for the full list. Visit the Cooperative Education department for information regarding work/learn experiences.
Kwantlen students are eligible for employment both on and off campus. Please visit Career Services regarding job postings and instructions for using the in-house job posting system Career Connection. NOTE: This site requires a KPU student ID and password.
Career Services offers students the following:
- Monthly resume/cover letter and interview workshops
- One on one appointments to review resumes and cover letters
- Individual work search assistance to students upon request
- Information on international internships and job opportunities
- Mock interviews with students to help them prepare for the competitive nature of the job market
- Events such as Career Day, Speaker Series and other various Career Education activities
Career Services also provides resume/cover letter and interview workshops in class upon faculty request. Requests can be sent to: Michele.Matthysen@kpu.ca