You are just a few semesters away from a diploma that will give you the fashion, communications, marketing and business skills to launch your career in the fashion industry.
Our Fashion Marketing Diploma combines theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience. You’ll learn from well-connected industry professionals and push yourself further than you thought possible thanks to our supportive community of just 30 students per year.
In this program you will:
- Acquire fashion, business, and marketing knowledge;
- Hone your critical thinking, research and communication skills;
- Gain a network of industry connections;
- Immerse yourself in emerging trends in local and international markets;
- Learn how social responsibility and sustainability are transforming business practices;
- Take on a leadership role while working in the community.
This 60-credit program can be completed in four semesters. Graduates of the Fashion Marketing Diploma may also apply to the third year of one of KPU’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs.
"The Fashion Marketing Program at Kwantlen is a wonderful combination of business and fashion courses that bridge into a business degree. The program has a great mix of business, visual, digital and writing courses that challenge each individual to think analytically but still gives freedom for creativity. The volunteer opportunities are endless and are life changing - volunteer as much as you can! What I loved most about the program were the mentors and like-minded individuals I have met along the way who have influenced so much of my personal growth.”
Rossie Malubay, 2016 Graduate