You are just a few semesters away from a diploma that will give you the fashion, communications, marketing and business skills to launch your career in the fashion industry.
Our Fashion Marketing Diploma combines theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience. You’ll learn from well-connected industry professionals and push yourself further than you thought possible thanks to our supportive community of just 30 students per year. Click HERE for a printable version of our Program Model.
In this program you will:
- Acquire fashion, business, and marketing knowledge;
- Hone your critical thinking, research and communication skills;
- Gain a network of industry connections;
- Immerse yourself in emerging trends in local and international markets;
- Learn how social responsibility and sustainability are transforming business practices;
- Take on a leadership role while working in the community.
This 60-credit program can be completed in four semesters. Graduates of the Fashion Marketing Diploma may also apply to ladder up into one of KPU’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs.
“I entered the Fashion Marketing program at KPU straight after high school and the program exceeded all my expectations of what a university with small class sizes could be like. Being able to meet people who share my same interests yet work in all different areas of the industry is so influential. And the connections I have made with my peers and teachers are the kind that will truly last a lifetime. The fashion marketing program has also led me to find local internships and job opportunities. Over 2 years I'm already applying my skills and industry knowledge that I learned in my classes.”
Megan Albrice, 2021 Graduate