What is it?
If you want to take the next step in pursuing a career in farming after completing one of our farmer training programs, KPU Farm Schools offer an incubator program for graduates! Students can apply for their own plot of land at either farm school site to start their own farm businesses. Our incubator programs provide students with continued mentorship, access to land, shared equipment and tools, and community support from a network of regenerative farmers
- Access to land for a minimum of 1 year, maximum of 3 years. Contracts reviewed and renewed every year, dependent on approval
- Tool Share: Hand tools, wheelbarrows, flame weeder, Jang and Earthway seeders, weed whacker, walk behind tractor etc.
- Onsite Washrooms
- Continued mentorship and support
- Incubator plots are only available to graduates of the KPU Farm Schools or Sustainable Agriculture degree programs.
- Applicants must submit a business proposal that outlines their business goals and visions, market research, financial goals, production goals and marketing plan.