Accounts Receivable

Important Links:


Methods of Payment:

Please refer to Registration page "How to Pay".


Other Information:

Application for College Study Benefits:
Employees may access this form under "Finance Forms" on the Financial Services website. Once completed and signed by your supervisor (if required), the application is to be forwarded to Accounts Receivable for processing.

Student Refunds:
During each semester, refunds are run after registration is complete. For further inquiries, please contact the Admissions Office at 604.599.2000.

Student Medical/Dental Plan:
For information regarding the Student Medical/Dental Plan, please contact the Kwantlen Student Association Benefits Office at 604.599.2431.

To invoice outside agencies or companies, please fill out an Invoice Request Form (A1010) and forward it to the Accounts Receivable Department. This form can be accessed under "Finance Forms" on the Financial Services website or in "our.kwantlen" under "Employee Resources" and then "Forms" (log-in required).


Links to Other Sites: