Forms & Timesheets | Payroll Services

Personal Tax Credit Returns - TD1:

BCGEU Timesheet:

Faculty Timesheet:

Casual Service Timesheet:

Casual Service Timesheet:

Casual Service Part Time Sick:

For more information on Casual Services Contracts, please go to Supply & Business Services.

Regular Part-time Work Schedule:

Student Assistant Part Time Sick:

Change of Address Information:

  • For information about changing your home mailing address and/or home telephone number, please visit Address Change.
  • Please return completed change of address forms to Human Resource Services, Langley Campus.

Direct Deposit Form:

  • Please contact the Payroll Department if you wish to change your direct deposit information.
  • Forms are available at Payroll Services Office, Langley Campus.