|HORTICULTURE DIPLOMA and DEGREE TIME TABLE
and Seat Availability
|APPRENTICE TIME TABLE
HORT 2302 & HORT 2306 Summer Work Experience
For important information on:
- What is required?
- How do I find a job?
- When should I do this?
- Do I have to do paid work?
- Can I use time I did in a job before starting my program?
- Is the job suitable for Work Experience credits?
- Can I use work from more than one employer?
- Can I work abroad?
- Do I have to do any paperwork?
- What next – how do I get started?
Attention Horticulture Students:
- List of HORT courses and prerequisites
- Not sure which courses to take?
- Have questions about the bachelor's degrees?
- Want to make sure that you are on track to graduate?
- Have academic questions or concerns?
Book an appointment with Academic Advising
- In-person appointments are available at the Richmond campus only or at 604-599-2828
- Email: ScienceHortAdvising@kpu.ca
|• Admission Requirements - KPU||• Semester Dates and Deadlines|
|• Admissions - Official Transcript Information||• Education Planner|
|• Admission & Transfer Guide - BC||• Faculty - Horticulture|
|• Advising - Educational||• Forms for Students|
|• Application for Student P.D. funds through School of Horticulture||• Permission to Register Form|
|• Apprenticeship||• Textbook List|
|• Awards Guide - Horticulture||• Tuition Fees and Payments|
|• Course Descriptions||• Web Registration|
If you require any help or need more information about our programs please contact us:
Tel: (604) 599-2422
E-mail: Information Request