Students pursuing any program in the School of Horticulture must meet the general and have completed a minimum of Foundations of Mathematics and Pre-Calculus 10 (with a minimum grade of C) or equivalent in order to complete the program without undertaking preparatory courses. Some Horticulture courses have a Level G1 Mathematics Requirement as defined by the Mathematics Alternatives Table.
Students are encouraged to speak with an Academic Advisor to plan course selection accordingly.
| HORTICULTURE DIPLOMA and DEGREE TIME TABLE
and Seat Availability
|APPRENTICE TIME TABLE
Attention Prospective Students:
- Not sure which courses to take?
- Have questions about the bachelor's degrees?
- Want to make sure that you are on track to graduate?
- Have academic questions or concerns?
Meet with an academic advisor.
Book an appointment with Academic Advising
- In-person appointments are available at the Richmond campus only or at 604-599-2828
- Email: ScienceHortAdvising@kpu.ca
|HOW TO APPLY - getting started||Education Planner|
|University Admission Requirements||Tuition Fees and Payments|
|Required Documentation for Admissions||Course Descriptions|
|Permission to Register Form||Forms of all kinds for Students|
|Semester Dates and Deadlines||Apprenticeship|
If you require any help or need more information about our programs please contact us:
Tel: (604) 599-2345
E-mail: Information Request