There are a number of criteria that contribute to a successful set of recommendations and solutions for your business once you have been matched up with a student-based team.
Please consider these prior to your organization completing an application to ensure this is a great match between your business needs and KPU’s Partners In Business program.
- A clearly defined project scope that can realistically be completed within 8-10 weeks
- A project that addresses a specific real challenge or problem your business is facing now or in the near term
- A project with practical applications where student-based teams can apply the skills learned in the classroom
- A senior manager dedicated to meeting with students a minimum of one hour each week
- A senior manager committed to attending the final report presentation at their place of business, if a final presentation is part of the project deliverables
- A well informed designated alternate for the senior manager, should they be unavailable
- Senior manager support to introduce and provide timely access to other key personnel, departments and data
- Access to confidential information, if required. Please Note: Non-Disclosure Agreements may be completed if and as required
- A completed application is submitted 2- 4 weeks in advance of the term start date that the consulting project is to commence. Term start dates are the first week of Sept., Jan., and May.