Are you a non-profit organization that is interested in promoting your volunteer opportunities? This Fall 2020, the annual Volunteer Fair will be conducted fully virtual through Career Connection, KPU's Student/Alumni Job Board.
Presented by KPU Career Development Centre
Interested in being added to our communications list? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some other ways to engage KPU students
- Service Learning Classes integrate voluntary, unpaid community service that addresses community needs into a credit-bearing course.
- Practicums involve work experience under the supervision of an experienced registered or licensed professional in any discipline that requires practice-based work experience for professional licensure or certification. Practicums are generally unpaid, and, as the work is done in a supervised setting, students do not have their own workload/caseload.
- Co-operative Education consists of alternating academic and paid work terms that provide experience in a workplace setting related to the student’s field of study.
- Applied Research engages students in research that deals with community-driven, or workplace-related issues.
- You can post your paid employment opportunities on Career Connection, our online job posting board, free of charge.