JOB AND VOLUNTEER FAIR 2019!
Are you a non-profit organization that is interested in promoting your volunteer opportunities? The annual KPU Volunteer Fair is an excellent opportunity to network with students, staff, faculty, and community members in-person. Volunteer Fair allows you to showcase the various volunteer opportunities in the community, and recruit qualified students for the position. At the Get Ready! Get Hired! you can:
- Speak with students, staff, faculty, and community members in-person
- Find out more about what's going on at KPU and how you might partner with us
Interested in being added to our communications list? Please email email@example.com
|Registration Package:||Register for the waitlist today!|
Website URL: http://bit.ly/GRGH-Volunteer-Fair
Here are some other ways to engage KPU students
- Service Learning Classes integrate voluntary, unpaid community service that addresses community needs into a credit-bearing course.
- Practicums involve work experience under the supervision of an experienced registered or licensed professional in any discipline that requires practice-based work experience for professional licensure or certification. Practicums are generally unpaid, and, as the work is done in a supervised setting, students do not have their own workload/caseload.
- Co-operative Education consists of alternating academic and paid work terms that provide experience in a workplace setting related to the student’s field of study.
- Applied Research engages students in research that deals with community-driven, or workplace-related issues.
- You can post your paid employment opportunities on Career Connection, our online job posting board, free of charge.