The KPU Psychology Department is pleased to present the following scholarship:
1 x $1,000.00 to the student with a minimum GPA of 2.0, who has declared as a Psychology major, and who has the greatest service to the Department of Psychology.
Applicants must please provide a description of their service contribution to the Department of Psychology, and attach it as indicated below:
The type of service that is valued for this award is:
- Contribution to activities that build a sense of community among KPU Psychology students (e.g., KPS leadership).
- Contribution to activities that educate or engage students regarding Psychology (e.g., hosting student seminars or events to help students plan for their future in Psychology).
- Contributions to activities that promote KPU Psychology to the community outside of KPU.
- Research in an instructor's lab is not the type of service that is the focus of this award
Applicants must ask their referee to send a brief email to the Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com, answering the following two questions:
- What types of service do you know of that this student has engaged in on behalf of the KPU Psychology Department?
- What is the quality and/or extent of that service?
Apply by: May 1, 2023