*International students - for more information about International student drop-ins, please visit this page: kpu.ca/international/advising
Online drop-in sessions are scheduled for 10 minutes and are intended for timely questions pertaining to the current or upcoming registration period. During these sessions, there is usually only time for one or two questions. If you are looking for more in-depth conversation, please book an Advisor Connect appointment.
Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
There are limited spots available daily for drop-in’s
Central Advising Online Drop-ins are for:
- domestic students
- who are new and/or have less than 60 credits
- with questions about the current or upcoming registration period
- for same day sessions
Please visit this page to access other advising team and their related services.
To access Central Advising's drop-in services:
- Call 604.599.2828 between 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. Your drop-in will be scheduled same day, if space permits, between 1:00-4:00 PM Monday to Thursday PST or Friday 10:00 AM -12:00 PM PST. Please note that spaces are limited.
- Make sure you have researched and read through any calendar or program information in the KPU calendar
- Write down your specific questions
- Gather all related documents such as test results or transfer credit evaluations