If you are an international student, please visit this page for how to access International Drop-in Advising Sessions: kpu.ca/international/advising
Central Advising drop-in appointments are for domestic students who are new and/or have less than 60 credits that have questions about the current or upcoming registration period. (If you do not fit this criteria, please click here to see which advising team you need to speak to).
These drop-in appointments are scheduled for 10 minutes and are intended for timely questions pertaining to the current or upcoming registration period. The appointments are offered during peak periods, not all year round. Please note that there is usually only time for one or two questions. If you are looking for more in-depth conversation, please book an academic advising appointment on Advisor Connect.
To access Central Advising's drop-in services:
No scheduled online drop-ins currently
- For online drop-ins, call 604 599 2828 on the day that you would like to attend a drop-in appointment - we do not book these appointments in advance. The phone line opens at 9AM and booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
|August 30||TUESDAY||Langley Campus, West Bldg, Counselling and Advising Reception 2:00-4:00 PM|
|August 31||WEDNESDAY||Richmond Campus, Counselling and Advising Reception Rm 1560 2:00-4:00 PM|
|Sept 1||THURSDAY||Surrey Campus, Main Bldg, Counselling and Advising Reception Rm 130 2:00-4:00 PM|
|Sept 2||FRIDAY||Surrey Campus, Main Bldg, Counselling and Advising Reception Rm 130 2:00-4:00 PM|
- For in-person drop-ins, arrive at the Counselling and Advising Reception desk and sign up at the counter at the location above. Please carefully check the dates, times, and campuses above before you come to campus.
Preparing for your drop-in appointment:
- Make sure you have researched and read through any calendar or program information in the KPU Calendar
- Write down your specific questions
- Gather all related documents, such as test results or transfer credit evaluations