Due to COVID-19, KPU International is providing all services remotely. However, rest assured that KPU International Advisors are still available to support you. Read below for information on how to connect with advisors.
Got another question about COVID-19? Check out the FAQ.
Book a 30 minute appointment with an international advisor if:
- I am an international student in 1st or 2nd academic year (with less than 60 credits)
- I am an international student enrolled in the ELST, ACP or Trades program
- I have questions about study and work permits
Make sure to select "Advising - International Students" and "Online" as location. Include your KPU email address in the notes section; you will receive a separate email with a link to join.
* Students who arrive more than 15 minutes past the start time of their appointment are considered “no-shows” and will have to book a new appointment.
* If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, we request that you cancel your appointment as soon as possible through Advisor Connect (below 'Book an Appointment' link) so another student may book the timeslot.
Simply drop by during our session and ask your specific questions to an international advisor.
Mon & Wed: 10 AM - 12 PM
Tue, Thu & Fri: 2 PM - 4 PM
Please refer to "Who Should I See?" before joining Drop-In Sessions.
Please join 10 minutes prior to the meeting time to be added to the queue in an accurate order.
* Join the session with your first name as the display name.
* Students who are seeking support regarding Graduation check, Required to Withdraw, and Academic Standing inquiries are strongly encouraged to book an appointment.
* A limited number of students will be assisted during each drop-in session. Once we have reached the capacity for the session, the meeting room will be closed and there will be a "lockout" message displayed. We encourage you to try to join the next drop-in session.
Got a general inquiry?
Send us an email inquiry at any time if it is easier for you.
Prefer to call?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
1 – 4 PM
We are available by phone in the afternoon.
Call us at 604-599-2866.
As your International Educational Advisors, we're here to support you with your studies at Kwantlen and make your transition and stay in Canada smooth and seamless. We can help you with academic questions e.g. course and program planning, registration, and policies, as well as non-academic questions e.g. study permit, work permit, temporary resident visa, etc. We welcome current students, including prospective students who have accepted our admission offer, to meet us through an appointment or drop-in, or contact us via email or phone if you have any questions. We offer in-person appointments as well as online and phone appointments. Please check out the KPU International iCent app for additional resources on student support, campus services, transportation, and more.