As your International Educational Advisors, we're here to support you with your studies at Kwantlen and make your transition and stay in Canada smooth and seamless. We can help you with academic questions e.g. course and program planning, registration, and policies, as well as non-academic questions e.g. study permit, work permit, temporary resident visa, etc. We welcome current students, including prospective students who have accepted our admission offer, to meet us through an appointment or drop-in, or contact us via email or phone if you have any questions. We offer in-person appointments as well as Skype and phone appointments. Please check out the KPU International iCent app for additional resources on student support, campus services, transportation, and more.
To Connect with an Advisor:
- Go to advisorconnect.kpu.ca
- Enter your User Name (9-digit KPU student ID) and KPU Password to log in
- Click “Search Availability” under Student Options on the left
- Choose “International Student-Advising” under Center
(If you are a Partnership student, please select your Partnership)
- Choose your location, whether you would like to have an in-person appointment at Surrey, Civic Plaza, or Richmond, or an overseas phone appointment
- Choose the date and time you want to meet
- Click “Search” and follow instructions on that page
- Choose a REASON for your advising appointment
You will receive a booking confirmation email in your @email.kpu.ca inbox.
Drop-in is a 10 minute individual appointment for international students with very specific questions. Drop-ins are first come, first served. During regular drop-in, we can see a maximum of 24 students per day at the Surrey campus and 16 students per day at the Richmond campus (subject to International Educational Advisor's availability). To confirm availability, please call 604-599-2566. Students start being added to the drop-in queue at 1:55pm, but we encourage you to arrive early.
EXTENDED DROP-IN HOURS
January 3 to 10 (Monday to Friday)
10AM-12PM & 2PM-4PM
at both Surrey and Richmond campuses
Regular drop-in hours
Surrey (Cedar, room 1145): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 2-4PM
Richmond (Main, room 1400): Tuesdays, Thursdays 2-4PM
Civic Plaza (for Post-Baccalaureate/Graduate Diploma students ONLY): Wednesdays 1-3PM