The KPU International Office is one of the largest in Western Canada, with a diverse team of more than 50 professionals and over 20 languages spoken. KPU International's passion and dedication to students and their success is always at the forefront of their efforts.
Mission: To foster transformational experiences and international connections that nurture and empower globally minded learners.
Vision: KPU International is a hub rooted in an inclusive and diverse environment that opens doors to global learning opportunities for all.
We are striving to meet strategic goals, such as increased opportunities for faculty exchange, diversifying our classrooms, and expanding in areas such as research collaboration.
Areas of collaboration may include:
- Academic program materials exchange
- Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL)
- Customized short-term programs
- Faculty exchange for teaching, research, or both
- Joint research and publications
- Joint seminars and conferences
- Student exchange
- Staff exchange
- Virtual exchange or mobility
- Visiting faculty, staff, or graduate students
Please contact one of the Global Development Managers to explore potential areas of collaboration. We are always open to new and emergent ideas.