Central Advising supports current and recently admitted first and second year domestic students who are exploratory/undecided; pursuing certificates, diplomas or associate degrees; or who are in their first or second year of a Bachelor's degree.
Central advisors offer assistance, support and guidance to empower students to take a more active role in creating their pathway to academic success.
We are available to discuss:
- Course planning & selection
- Program choices
- Course prerequisites
- Program & graduation requirements
- Academic regulations & policies
- Educational planning for career goals
Central Advising is available to:
- New or returning student
- Students in their first or second year of studies
- Completing a certificate, diploma or associate degree
- Business or Arts students with fewer than 60 credits
- Design, Science or Trades students
- Students interested in Nursing