Exchange - Entry Regulations


Studying diagram

There are different entry and visa requirements for studying in Canada depending on where you come from. To find out what the requirements are for you, contact the Canadian embassy in your country.


We encourage students not to work while on exchange so that they may take full advantage of their time at KPU.

If you would like to work while on exchange at KPU you must have a valid study permit. Please go to to check the requirements for working in Canada while studying.

Connect with KPU Study Abroad