The IT department is currently upgrading to Outlook 2016 on KPU computers. Processes used in Outlook 2016 are mostly identical to the previous version, so the Outlook information can still be used. New help documents will be posted when they are available; check the Microsoft site for the latest versions.
The procedures for managing Outlook 2013 and 2016 are very similar.
- Setting up Outlook for the first time
- Fixing Duplicate Calendar Entries
- Microsoft Online Training Guides
Managing Your Mailbox
- Deleting Email and Sorting Email Folders
- Adding Kwantlen Closure Calendar Entries
- Managing Your Email - general tips from Work Smart
- Delegating access to your email folders
- Accessing a delegated email folder
- Delegating access to your calendar
- Accessing a delegated calendar
These pages will help you get going in Outlook 2010 in no time.