An official transcript is a copy of the student’s permanent academic record that is imprinted with the signature of the Registrar. Transcripts reflect all courses taken or transferred to Kwantlen Polytechnic University; partial transcripts will not be issued. Completed credentials will only appear on a transcript once a student's graduation has been conferred by Senate.
Ordering an Official Transcript
The form can also be accessed through your online self-service account (Records Menu) or your student profile. If you are not able to log in to your online self-service account, please visit Self Service Password Management or contact IT Service Desk.
Online requests are normally processed within 3-5 business days.
Transcripts may not be ordered if there is a hold on your account such as an accounting hold or a library hold. For more information on holds, see Registration Information FAQs.
Transcript Destination Options
- A post-secondary institution* (most institutions require transcripts to be sent directly from the issuing school).
- The mailing address we have on record for you.
- Another destination such as an agency, business or third person.
Note: KPU is not responsible for delayed or lost transcripts due to mail service.
*The following institutions can receive electronic transcripts from KPU. Electronic transfer is only available for Undergraduate Admissions at the following institutions.
Ontario Medical School (OMSAS)
- Transcript pick-up is available at Student Enrolment Services on the Surrey Campus (see hours of operation here).
- Transcripts will only be released upon presentation of government-issued photo identification by the individual picking up the transcript.
- To authorize another person to pick up your transcript you must submit a Third Party Authorization Form to Student Enrolment Services or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your KPU student email address.
- $10 per copy paid by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) through the online request form. Note: a 2.5% service fee will be charged.
- Students wishing to courier a transcript are responsible for making those arrangements.
- Fees paid for transcripts are non-refundable.