IMPORTANT UPDATE: Effective March 18, 2020, due to reduced staffing levels, we are not accepting orders for:
- Rush transcripts or
- Transcript pick up on campus - all transcripts issued to the student will be mailed
Please submit your your transcript request by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.
- Transcript, Official
- An official record of a student's academic achievement at KPU. KPU's official transcript includes all courses attempted and the resultant grade, the term and cumulative GPAs, academic standing, awarded transfer credit, and any credential(s) awarded. An official transcript must be ordered. See Official Transcripts.
- Transcript, Unofficial
- An unofficial record of a students academic achievement at KPU that includes all the information found in an official transcript; available online through KPU Online Self-Service. See Unofficial Transcripts.
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- A COE provides information about current enrolment, such as Faculty, program, number of credits the student is currently registered in and credits completed. See Confirmation of Enrolment.