Skip to main content
KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

Unofficial Transcripts

Student have access to unofficial transcripts through Online Self-Service (OSS).

Accessing your transcript online

To access your transcript online:

  1. Log into Online Self-Service
  2. From the Student menu, choose Records
  3. Choose Academic Transcript
  4. Set Transcript Level to "All Levels"; and Transcript Type to "Web Transcript"
  5. Click Submit