Hiring a Reserach Assistant (RA)


All six documents are required to hire new employees.  Only the Casual Service Contract is required if the Research Assistant is already an employee of Kwantlen.1.    Casual Service Contract - includes instructions on page 2
2.    Employee Direct Deposit - Authorization form 
3.    Data Gathering Form
4.    2013 Federal Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1)
5.    2013 British Columbia Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1BC)
6.    Copy of SIN card, SIN Information, SIN Application

Upon completion and submission of contract documents to Payroll, populate information from Casual Service Contract to Time Sheet.

Time Sheet and 2013 Pay Schedule
Email Time Sheet and Pay Schedule to Research Assistant.  RA must complete and electronically submit their Time Sheet to Researcher for review.  Researcher must print and sign (authorize) the Time Sheet and fax it to Payroll @ 3141.  Refer to Pay Schedule for submission deadlines.

Researchers and Casual Service Contract employees are welcome to contact 'Payroll Services' with questions relating to the completion of these forms.