Skip to main content

Daily health check-ins to move online as of January 18. For more on KPU's COVID-19 response [Read more]

KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

Which English Test Should I Take?

Important notice:

The English Language Studies department is not currently offering any ELSQ courses. These include ELSQ 0021/0023/0031/0033 (beginner to low-intermediate levels).

Courses at the intermediate to advanced levels in ELST (0041/0043, 0181/0183, 0281/0283, 0381/0383) continue to be offered.

In order to take an ELST course, students should have at least an intermediate level of English (equivalent to approximately LINC 4/5 or IELTS 4.5).

This quiz will help you decide which English test to take.

Take the ELS Assessment or phone the Future Students' Office at 604.599.3030

Phone the Future Students' Office at 604.599.3030