KPU Alumni interested in returning to complete a few courses are welcome to come in and register as outlined below without being re-admitted. Alumni wanting to return to KPU to complete a credential should contact Academic Advising to discuss the process for returning.
Registration for students attending under this category begins after the start of term, is only active for one term, and limited to 4 credits per term (to a maximum of 12 credits overall).
If this is what you are looking for, registration begins each term on the first day of classes.
Here are your next steps:
1. Choose What Courses You'll Take
Look at the course search timetable to check availability of the course you are interested in completing.
2. Submit the Alumni General Interest Registration Form
Access the Alumni General Interest Registration Form online.
Submit the completed form to email@example.com or any Student Enrolment Services (SES) office for processing. Once SES has processed your registration form, you will be provided with registration access.
3. Log-in to Online Self-Service & Register
To log in to Online Self-Service you will need the following credentials:
- User ID: Your KPU student email address (@student.kpu.ca)
- Default Password: your birthdate in the following format: DDMonYYYY (i.e. September 01, 1999 will be 01Sep1999).You should change your password after logging in for the first time.
Please refer to the Registration Guide for instructions on How to Register.
Note: To register for a course with a pre-requisite, you will need to seek permission from the instructor teaching the course. Permission is at the discretion of the instructor. Enrolment is not guaranteed if the course is full.