Want to know how much it will cost to attend the Wilson School of Design in one of our programs? Check out the KPU Tuition Estimator. For more specific details, please visit the Tuition & Fees/Other Fees pages. Visit Registration and Paying Your Fees to proceed with registration.
If you have other questions please be sure to visit the Future Students' Office page.
In addition to the standard tuition and fees, students entering the Graphic Design for Marketing program should also factor in the cost of a laptop and recommended software in order to complete projects and course deliverables. The following laptop specifications are the minimum requirements.
MacBook Pro 13", 15" or 16"
- Processor: 2.3 GHz dual-core 7th-generation Intel Core i5 or better
If you are buying new in 2020, Apple has released new models of the 13-inch and 16-inch Macbook Pro, both with processor upgrades.
- Memory: 16 GB 2133MHz LPDDR3
- Storage: 256GB SSD (512GB recommended)
PC - Comparable specifications to the latest MacBook Pro
- Adobe Creative Cloud (annual subscription required; Adobe offers student pricing)
- Apple or Microsoft Office Suite (available for download for KPU students here)
- Anti-Virus software (annual subscription required)
Years 3 & 4 Only:
- Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD (talk to your instructor first)
- Wireless keyboard and wireless ergonomic mouse (strongly recommended)
- External hard drive or Cloud storage for file back-up (strongly recommended)
- Appropriate cables and connector, laptop to external monitor (ask your instructor before buying anything)
Students may refer to this page to stay up to date on software and specification requirements.