Want to know how much it will cost to attend the Wilson School of Design in one of our programs? Check out the KPU Tuition Estimator.
If you have other questions please be sure to visit the Future Students' Office page.
Laptop Requirements - Software & Specifications
All students in the Product Design program are required to have a laptop equipped with the following software and specifications:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or later
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ Quad Core or equivalent
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5 (or equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Creative Cloud CC
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Anti-Virus Software
Students may refer to this page to stay up to date on software and specification requirements.