Skip to main content

For updates on Fall 2021 Return to Campus [Read more]

KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

Hiring a Research Assistant (RA)

All six documents are required to hire new employees. Only the Casual Service Contract is required if the Research Assistant is already an employee of Kwantlen.

Submit completed contract documents to Human Resources, Langley Campus or electronically to 

Research Assistants will receive notification from HR once their contract is set up and instructions on how to access and complete their time sheet.