Refunds and Cancellations
- No refunds will be given after the second class of the session.
- All programs are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration.
- Participants will be notified of a cancellation within 48 hours before the class start date and will be issued a full refund.
- A full refund will be issued to any participant who chooses to withdraw from a class at least 72 hours before the start date of the class.
- Withdrawal from a class due to health related issues qualifies for a full refund for the class(es) that you have yet to attend.
- 24 hours' notice and a doctor's note may be required before a refund is issued.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for refunds to be processed.
Code of Conduct & Facility Regulations
- All KPU students are subject to the KPU Student Conduct policy while using KPU Facilities. For more information about the policy, click here.
- Valid memberships are required to use all KPU Facilities.
- All visitors must check in at the Sport & Recreation Desk.
- Proper non-marking indoor running shoes (or sport shoes) must be worn in all facilities.
- ALL patrons must have appropriate clothing (no jeans or dress pants).
- Offensive language, disorderly conduct, and/or abuse of staff or visitors will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the facility.
- Abuse of equipment is prohibited.
- Disorderly conduct or unsporting behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Users are responsible for all costs associated with any damages resulting from disorderly conduct and/or misuse of equipment.
Please see the staff member on duty if you have any questions or concerns.
KPU's general rules and guidelines for intramural programs include, but are not limited to, these principles:
- Current KPU students with valid student ID are given priority.
- Alumni, staff and faculty will be permitted to participate if space permits.
- Participants must complete and sign a waiver before participating.
- Participants, regardless of status, must follow KPU's Code of Conduct.
- Participants are expected to display good sportspersonship, fair play, and follow the rules and regulations of the sport and league.
- Foul language, hate speech of any kind, unsafe play and fighting will not be tolerated.
- Participants must display respect for all participants and staff at all times.
- Participants will wear proper attire and sport-specific equipment (if required) at all times.
Finally, have fun!