Requesting a Key
- Faculty key requests are through their Dean's office
- Staff key request are through your supervisor
- All keys requests can be submitted at KPU.Teamdynamix.com which will take you to the home page for the KPU Service Portal. At this location click on “sign in” on top right, and you will be taken to KPU’s Single Sign On site – use your normal id and password. Once you’ve entered your information for signing in you will be directed back to the KPU Service Portal.
Click on the red“Facilities” button and choose a Category of service and a service within that category.
Note to all Kwantlen key-holders:
- Keys are distributed at the campus where your office is located
- Picture ID will be required when picking up your key
- Please ensure that Kwantlen keys are kept secure (never lend them out to anyone).
- Upon change of your office, classroom or employment status at Kwantlen, please return your keys to the campus department who issued them to you.
- In the unlikely event that you lose your key(s) please inform your campus facilities office immediately
Exception: Areas which are not secured by an electronic cardlock system and which contain specialized equipment and/or materials such as labs, studios, shops, library, will be open only when supervised by an authorized Kwantlen Polytechnic University employee.