Requesting a Key
- Faculty key requests are through their Dean's office
- Staff key request are through your supervisor
- All keys requests must include the name, and the position of the requestor and the rooms for authorized access
- Email all key requests to facilities
- Facilities notifies the requestor within 2 business days of receiving the email, when and where the keys can be picked up.
Note to all Kwantlen key-holders:
- Keys are distributed at the campus where your office is located
- Picture ID will be required when picking up your key
- Please ensure that Kwantlen keys are kept secure (never lend them out to anyone).
- Upon change of your office, classroom or employment status at Kwantlen, please return your keys to the campus department who issued them to you.
- In the unlikely event that you lose your key(s) please inform your campus facilities office immediately
Exception: Areas which are not secured by an electronic cardlock system and which contain specialized equipment and/or materials such as labs, studios, shops, library, will be open only when supervised by an authorized Kwantlen Polytechnic University employee.