KPU is adhering to both Provincial Health Officer directives and WorkSafe BC regulations and so are unable to accommodate on-campus events regardless of the number of participants from today until the end of December. This applies to meetings in all areas of KPU such as conference centres, classrooms, public spaces and parking lots. New submissions requesting space to hold events during this time will not be considered.
Unfortunately, we are unable at this time to provide the resources needed to ensure we comply with mitigation measures required to ensure appropriate social distancing. We appreciate your understanding at this time of heightened awareness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the first of each month we will reviewing all events currently scheduled beyond December. We plan to review these 90 days out to determine if they too will be cancelled. We will not be taking any new event requests for the foreseeable future. This includes requests to re-schedule events. We will advise once we are ready to start planning on-campus events again.
KPU has four conveniently located campuses throughout the Lower Mainland: Richmond, Surrey, Cloverdale and Langley. The meeting rooms and conference centres, at each campus, are equipped with audiovisual equipment and basic furniture setup. For information (ie. capacity, rental rates, audiovisual equipment, etc.) on the spaces available for booking, see Room Booking Rates & Information.
Looking to Book a Space at KPU?
- To book a room or space for an event, submit an External Room Booking Request.
- Before submitting a request, please read the following Terms and Conditions for room rentals, and procedures for the Use of University Facilities by External Groups.
Need Support for Your Event?
- For event setup, contact Facilities Services1
- For catering needs: contact Sodexo or KSA Grassroots Lounge Cafe2
- For campus hours and building information, see Campuses
- For parking information and rates, see Parking & Transit3