KPU is adhering to both Provincial Health Officer directives and WorkSafe BC regulations and so are unable to accommodate on-campus events regardless of the number of participants from today until the end of December 2021. This applies to meetings in all areas of KPU such as conference centres, classrooms, public spaces and parking lots. New submissions requesting space to hold events during this time will not be considered.
We will advise once we are ready to start planning on-campus events again.
KPU has four conveniently located campuses throughout the Lower Mainland: Richmond, Surrey, Cloverdale and Langley. The meeting rooms and conference centres, at each campus, are equipped with audiovisual equipment and basic furniture setup. For information (ie. capacity, rental rates, audiovisual equipment, etc.) on the spaces available for booking, see Room Booking Rates & Information.
Looking to Book a Space at KPU?
- To book a room or space for an event, submit an External Room Booking Request.
- Before submitting a request, please read the following Terms and Conditions for room rentals, and procedures for the Use of University Facilities by External Groups.
Need Support for Your Event?
- For event setup, contact Facilities Services1
- For catering needs: contact Sodexo or KSA Grassroots Lounge Cafe2
- For campus hours and building information, see Campuses
- For parking information and rates, see Parking & Transit3