|Register Now!||International & Exchange||KPU SURREY||KPU RICHMOND||KPU LANGLEY|
Summer Orientation has now moved to an online format. Every student who completes online orientation by May 18th will be entered to win up to $500 in tuition!
· To self-enroll into the Online Orientation course, please watch our instructional video by clicking here.
· Click here to access the Online Orientation course.
· Please note that the Online Orientation works best on a desktop/laptop computer or Android mobile device. The software is not compatible with iPhones and iPads. If you have any questions regarding Moodle (KPU’s Online Learning Platform), please click here for Moodle’s Community for Students.
Your opportunity to:
- Discover KPU
- Learn about services and resources
- Meet fellow students and classmates
- Receive guidance from senior students
- Learn about the university experience at KPU
Orientation is highly encouraged for all new students, and is mandatory for International & Exchange Students. Pre-registration is required.
Trades students are encouraged to attend Orientation at a campus convenient to them.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Preparing for Orientation Checklist
- Pre-order your KPU Card (Student ID) online. You can order your card up to one month before the start of classes.
- Bring picture ID and your 9 digit student number. The name on your photo ID must be written in English characters and must match the name you registered with KPU.
- Print your booklist in advance to avoid line-ups.
- Check on your program/Faculty website to see if you have an additional Program Orientation or Information Session to attend.
- International & Exchange Students: You must bring a copy of your study permit with you on Orientation Day, and prior to Orientation, you must purchase your medical insurance through KPU Online Self Service (For more information about medical insurance)
Check out our Orientation FAQs for more details.
Still unsure? Email firstname.lastname@example.org