All student-led events are approved by Student Services. We assist with booking space, promotions, and coordinating equipment, working directly with Facilities Services.
To book a space, please follow these steps:
- Submit a Student Event Request
- Receive a confirmation of your submission that will include an Event Ticket Number - save this ticket number for future reference
- Event request is reviewed and a notification of the event status will be sent to you via email@example.com
- If required, complete a Setup Request
- Questions or concerns about the Event or Setup Request may be communicated to you via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Campus space is in high demand and often booked well in advance. We recommend submitting your space application at least 4 weeks in advance of the date of your event and cannot guarantee availability. Please note that requests are subject to blackout dates for major University events such as Convocation and Orientation.
Space is available on all four campuses. This includes tabling in Courtyards/Atriums, classrooms, meeting rooms, and Conference Centres. These spaces book up quickly, sometimes before the semester even begins! Be sure to request a space for your event sooner than later.
If you are not sure of what room you want, we can help you find the right one.
KSA Birch Space
The newly-renovated KSA Birch Space at KPU Surrey has a large multipurpose room (Birch 250) and a small meeting room (Birch 260) that can be booked for meetings and events. The rooms are usually unlocked during the day and are free to use during the open time slots on the calendar.
To request a booking, please contact the KSA Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For help getting around campus, find your location on a campus map -